North Carolina
Options

AW: Pro sneak peek PIP

This is a post and run because I'm at lunch at work. And a XP from SB.

Our photographer put some "sneak peek" photos up on her blog today.  So because y'all asked, here they are:

If they won't click bigger I'll add the link to her blog.  If we're fb friends you can see them (and some other people have started loading snapshots) on my page.  If we're not fb friends pm me and we'll make that happen this evening. 

Re: AW: Pro sneak peek PIP

• Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow beautiful!  You guys look really happy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mary..they are so beautiful! You two look so happy! Congrats again!!!
    Photobucket

• Options
    Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love them!
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE!
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses - but they will be in BLACK!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mary, they are absolutely gorgeous!  I am so jealous that you get a sneak peak, too!  I am dying to see something from mine!  One of my co-workers showed me a couple off of her camera, but they weren't the best of pics, so it was hard to tell what they looked like.  Nobody in my family remembered to bring a camera except for me, and mine was in my pocketbook which was locked up, so I didn't think of it either.  But anyways...it looks like you had such a wonderful day and I am so happy for you!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_aw-pro-sneak-peek-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:1c27a0b2-b92e-4c4c-ac15-8aeb87eb7038Post:c305944b-57a2-49f7-ba39-c9e0270be588">Re: AW: Pro sneak peek PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mary, they are absolutely gorgeous!  I am so jealous that you get a sneak peak, too!  I am dying to see something from mine!  One of my co-workers showed me a couple off of her camera, but they weren't the best of pics, so it was hard to tell what they looked like.  Nobody in my family remembered to bring a camera except for me, and mine was in my pocketbook which was locked up, so I didn't think of it either.  But anyways...it looks like you had such a wonderful day and I am so happy for you!
    Posted by GirlieGirl27320[/QUOTE]

The photos here made a total of 15 that I'd seen (until a friend loaded about 100 this afternoon on fb).  I think I'd mentioned before that my photog was one of my friends from university who happened to be a pro wedding photographer, I knew we'd "click" since we were friends so I hired her as soon as we'd set a date. 

Well, last night I ran into her at the State Fair.  She'd told me at the wedding that it would be 3 weeks before I'd see photos.  I mentioned when I saw her last night that I'd only seen like 5 wedding photos but that I knew she'd said 3 weeks and I wasn't trying to rush her at all.  She said she'd put a "sneak peek" up on the blog ASAP and this morning, there it was.  It's reason number 8,326 that I love her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love them Mary! Congratulations!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been around lately, so I haven't had the chance to comment, but those are awesome! Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards