Arkansas
Options

24 days away and no one for makeup!

I have been going nuts trying to find someone who does make-up in northeast AR and who is able to travel to my venue and I'm coming up with no one. I had a good lead on a women who works at the counters at Dillard's, but she hasn't called me back. Any recommendations?

Re: 24 days away and no one for makeup!

• Options
    jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Maybe someone from Merle Norman???  Tess from Glo Limited in Little Rock did the make up for our wedding and she did a great job.  She travels, but I don't know how far she's willing to go.  http://www.glolimited.com/?page_id=16
  • Options
    Tonya13Tonya13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had called Merle Norman in Searcy and asked if they traveled to Judsonia (which is just a stone's throw away) and she said no. My MOH's mother is going to do the makeup (she is a pageant coach and she does their makeup so I know she's amazing) but I am so baffled that I couldn't find anyone willing to travel! Thanks!
  • Options
    devindenaedevindenae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look up a Mary Kay consultant in your area!! Contact her, ask her about doing your bridal party's makeup, it will be totally free and she should have all the makeup you need!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards