Wisconsin
Options

Need a Wedding Venue!!

I've been searching for weeks to find a place that will accomidate the things we're looking for and I seem to be comming up empty.  So if anyone has any kind of suggestions I'd reallyreallyreallyreally appreciate it!! :) 

What we're looking for:
-nice place (not trashy)
-ability to accomidate a small ceremony as well as the dinner and reception
-about 100-150 people attending
-decent price
-possibly be in or attached to a hotel
-place that has things like a pool table, dart machine, etc. (not many people, including ourselves, are big on dancing and we'd like to keep it fun and give everyone something to do besides dance and socialize...plus, we LOVE pool)
-with all of that stuff, (pool table and whatnot) I still want it to be a classy-ish kind of place...like I don't really want to get married in a bowling alley, or a bar...but I'd like those things to be available to my guests in the same facility.

We live in the Milwaukee area (as do most of our guests) and wouldn't want to travel any more that 50 miles outside of the metro Milwaukee area.  Any suggestions??  Or anyone know of a good place to search for this kind of thing?  Like I said, I haven't had much luck...I've been finding more formal places with just a hall...and I guess we'd like to go an unconventional way with this...and now I'm stuck :(

Re: Need a Wedding Venue!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards