Moms and Maids
Options

Inexpensive Bridesmaids Gifts?

Do you all know where I can find these?  Where is the best place to get them online?   I have found a lot of cute stuff but I have a small budget and 5 girls go buy for!Money mouth

Re: Inexpensive Bridesmaids Gifts?

• Options
    Shop for your BMs like you would for their birthday.  Get them each a little something personalized to them without anything embroidered or etched on it.

Nobody actually uses the BM gifts that the wedding industry tries to sell.  Grown women do not walk around with tote bags with their names embroidered on them.  Nobody uses or dispays something with someone else's name and wedding date on it.  Of all the BM gift's I've received over the years, I never used a single one of them because I had no use for them.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    I purchased each BM a pendant off of etsy.  I bought one to suit each of their personalities, so they are all completely different from each other.  I then bought sterling silver chains off ebay.  Total for each girl was about $20, give or take the price of the pendant I purchased.  But they have hundreds of pendants and other handmade jewelry, where you could probably spend less that $20 per person.
  • Options
    A heartfelt thank you note goes a long way! You get get them something small like a candle, a framed photo of the two of you or a small thing of purfume. You don't have to get each girl the same thing, think of it like their birthday. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards