Maine
Options

York Harbor Reading Room

I am having trouble getting in touch with them.  Does anyone know if they rent the venue to non-members for ceremonies/receptions and how much the rental fee is?  I'd like to know if they are completely out of my range because I'm a little obsessed with the venue from pictures. 

TIA!

Re: York Harbor Reading Room

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sueroux thank you so much!  I heard back from Mary last night.  She sounds so nice and we are crossing our fingers we can get in on the last non-member date available.  I'm truly in love wth this venue and can't get it out of my head :-)

We are from the Boston area and would want to provide our guests with overnight accomodation options.  I know the York Harbor Inn and Stageneck (pricey) are close by.  Do you have any other recommendations?

Any other insight you want to provide would be greatly appreciated!  Cross your fingers for us. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is the cost of having your wedding here? I've been searching high and low for an estimate and haven't found a thing. Any help would be appreciated!!!
  • Options
    Could you tell me if the Reading room would be available for a rehearsal dinner?  We have a summer home at Moody Beach and we are looking at venues for a rehearsal dinner for our daughter's wedding and we are not members of the reading room.  We ae looking at August 2013.  Thank you....
  • Options
    We're also looking to host our wedding at the York Harbor Reading room. Does anyone know how difficult it is to get a date and what their site fee is ?
  • Options
    I got married here last fall!  It was the perfect location, and the staff is an absolute joy to work with.  I got married September 2012, and I actually miss Mary, the coordinator at the reading room.

The absolute max for a sit down dinner reception is 120 people.  Not sure about rehearsal dinners.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards