- OOT bags, everyone loved them and everything in them.
- Bring my own photographer, she was awesome and I know she took amazing shots.
- Bring my own flowers... Everyone thought they were real, and I loved the way they looked.
- Have a wedding coordinator... She made my life much easier.
- Stay in a totally different resort than our families. We liked being by ourselves.
- Of course I would have a DW again. It was amazing.
- I wouldn't have brought so many clothes. All I really needed was a few swimsuits and coverups. a few shorts and shirts and sundresses. And, of course all our wedding clothes. But we over packed majorly and had to pay extra for luggage.
- I wouldn't have ordered the extra cupcakes. No one really ate them after the incident.
- I wouldn't have wore the shoes I did for the wedding. They gave me a big blister on the back of my foot, and it didn't feel to good.