Destination Weddings Discussions

Would/Wouldn't do

Would do:

- OOT bags, everyone loved them and everything in them.
- Bring my own photographer, she was awesome and I know she took amazing shots.
- Bring my own flowers... Everyone thought they were real, and I loved the way they looked. 
- Have a wedding coordinator... She made my life much easier. 
- Stay in a totally different resort than our families.  We liked being by ourselves.
- Of course I would have a DW again.  It was amazing.

Wouldn't do:

- I wouldn't have brought so many clothes.  All I really needed was a few swimsuits and coverups.  a few shorts and shirts and sundresses.  And, of course all our wedding clothes.  But we over packed majorly and had to pay extra for luggage. 

- I wouldn't have ordered the extra cupcakes.  No one really ate them after the incident.

- I wouldn't have wore the shoes I did for the wedding.  They gave me a big blister on the back of my foot, and it didn't feel to good.
imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary

Re: Would/Wouldn't do

• Congrats Meghan!!!  I wish we would have stayed at a different resort than our guests..I'm sure that made for a relaxing time!

Sorry to hear about the shoes :(  Now I'm totally curious...what incident??

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_wouldwouldnt-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:e7f06152-79a8-4cc0-bc86-52759d6db885Post:e6dacc4e-29d2-43a5-b2fe-26dd4dec5e0f">Re: Would/Wouldn't do</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats Meghan!!!  I wish we would have stayed at a different resort than our guests..I'm sure that made for a relaxing time! Sorry to hear about the shoes :(  Now I'm totally curious...what incident??
    Posted by iberrios19[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Agreed...what Incident????  Do share!!

</div>
  • Welcome back!  I came to the same realization you did about the cover-alls and swim suit versus clothing.  Gotta love it!  And now that's you're an "old married" we hope to see you over on The Nest!
  • Welcome back MRS!!! Will definitely keep in mind about packing lightly for the wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks Meghan!  And another big THANK YOU for the tip about packing!!!  I've been stressing over this lately.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards