North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Tre Bella Reviews

I am thinking of using Tre Bella for my wedding florist.  I need to stay within a TIGHT budget, but of course I would like to have beautiful arrangements.  Looking for brances and moss type centerpieces and using white roses with green and white hydrangeas. Any reviews??

Re: Tre Bella Reviews

• Options
    tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi- I used Tre Bella for my wedding & rehearsal dinner in May & can't say enough good things about them. I met with Becky & we were completely on the same wavelength on flowers. She also is really such a nice person to work with. I didn't have a huge flower budget & was delighted she came in right on target. If you haven' t met with her yet, I certainly would encourage you to do so. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I purchased my dress at Tre Bella and met with two of the three sisters. They are SO sweet and easy to work with. At first I was not going to even price out flowers with them because I had heard that they were on the "higher end" of the price scale. I was pleasantly surprise when I decided to get a quote and saw that it was only a tiny bit over budget.  Becky worked with me to get the number where it needed to be... needless to say I sent in my retainer last week! I cannot wait to see how they put my ideas together!

• Options
    SCogs18SCogs18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer and venue both list Tre Bella as a preferred vendor.  I plan on checking them out for sure.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a very negative experience with Tre Bella florist. I waited two weeks to hear back from them on my flower proposal. It turns out their email address on their website doesn't work. When I finally got a hold of them over the phone they told me my wedding date was booked. What a waste of time! I thought their customer service was AWFUL. Both at the initial meeting and the final phone conversation. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards