Arizona-Phoenix

Wedding Dress Shopping

Besides David's Bridal, does anyone have a good and affordable bridal shop for wedding dresses?  I am planning on going shopping for one in a few weeks, and I know where several are, but no clue if they have affordable dresses.  I live in Northeast Phoenix, so I do not really want to go into the way East Valley.  Thank you!

Re: Wedding Dress Shopping

• edited December 2011
    I really liked Azteca and got what I thought was a great deal!  I got 15% off and the original price of my dress was less than at other stores.  It's slightly chaotic, but they have a HUGE selection with gowns at every price point.  Happy shopping!
  • timark99timark99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Group USA in AZ Mills mall, it's gorgeous and at a fraction of the cost I would have spent at the bridal shops.  They were very friendly and  helpful but not pushy to have you buy like I've seen and experienced at Davids Bridal.  I did go to another person for alterations but her prices were very reasonable. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • belgirlbelgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Define "affordable" :)  Under $1000?  Under $500?  What's your budget and expectations?
  • sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My only suggestion is to not go to Kaira's Bridal. That's where I went and it was the worst expeirence ever they have low prices, but you sacrifice in the end with TERRIBLE service.
  • edited December 2011
    Affordable to me is $1,000 or less.  Sorry I should have included that in my original post.
  • edited December 2011
    Suzanne's Bridal in Gilbert has a HUGE selection and they will keep you in your budget (they have all budgets there). I went in looking for under $1,000 and the girl helping me told me everytime I was in an isle of dresses that didn't fit my budget (but there was plenty within my budget to choose from) :)
  • edited December 2011
    sorry just saw the "no East Valley thing"...
  • abersweettabersweett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to I Do I Do, and I had a WONDERFUL experience there. I bought my Maggie Sottero dress there last month for $1100, but the majority of the dresses I was looking at were around $700-$800. It is expected to come in at the beginning of July, and my wedding is August 28th. Have fun dress shopping!
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know how far is too far, but I'm getting my dress from Brides to Be in Chandler on Warner and McClintock.
    The owner, Sunny, does all the alterations herself. Both of my soon to be sister in law's got their dresses there. They said that she is really good and attentive to detail. One of them needed their dress to be a size bigger, and she did it and it looks like nothing was done to it. She won't let you take the dress from the store until she has looked over every detail, taken it to be dry-cleaned, and looked over it in detail again.
    She has a ton of dresses for a very reasonable price.
    I got my dress for a total of $600. And that INCLUDES the alterations.
    Even if it's a drive, I would suggest giving her a try.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards