Flowers
Options

An outstanding florist in Northern New Jersey

If anybody is looking for a good florist in the Northern New Jersey area, I highly recommend Eileen Ibranyi at Ibranyi is Floral. I had no idea what I should consider with flowers other than that I wanted my bouquet to have yellow roses, and, I didn't want any flowers that would crash with my bridesmaids' navy blue dresses. After meeting with Eileen for the first time, she truly listened to me and what I wanted. She came up with so many ideas that I knew she would do a beautiful job. My flowers were even more gorgeous than I had hoped. I got married over two weeks ago, and, people are still commenting on how beautiful the centerpieces at my wedding were. Eileen is truly an artist, and, I highly encourage anyone who is getting married in the area to meet with her. I guarantee the flowers will be phenomenal!

Re: An outstanding florist in Northern New Jersey

• Options
    Thanks  so much for the recommendation as I am still on the hunt for a florist. Can you give me an idea of budget parameters? I have an idea of what arrangements I'd like to see but am pretty flexible as my budget is more important to me. I really do not want to go above $2,000.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards