Colorado-Denver

Reviews on Devil's Thumb Ranch

My fiance and I are considering mountain venues for our ceremony/reception and have heard good things about Devil's Thumb Ranch from a friend who recently took his wife there for their anniversary. 

Does anyone have a review who has attended or held a wedding there? What were some of your likes/dislikes/issues/recommendations for us? 

We are both very outdoorsy and want something unique that fits our personalities-- and we love the fact they have onsite fishing ponds (he proposed on a fly fishing trip).

Thanks for your help :)  

Re: Reviews on Devil's Thumb Ranch

• edited December 2011
    i know someone here did! i will poke around and find out for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married there last September & we LOVED it!!!  I've got reviews in my married bio.  I'm happy to answer any questions you have about the venue, service, logistics, etc.  Laughing  Seriously, that is the most beautiful venue (and we looked at TONS during our planning process!)  Our guests RAVED about how beautiful and unique it was.  Perfect destination type wedding, but it just happens to be in our beautiful state!!!

If you get married up there I've got reviews of the other vendors that we used as well.
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • lizhowardlizhoward member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went to a wedding there on July 31st.  It was GORGEOUS! We loved it. 
  • jessyjanejessyjane member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am thinking about DTR as well. I went up for a weekend and checked it out and I loved it! It is a very special and very different place.The surroundings are amazing, rooms and cabins (ps the horses roam the part of the property where the cabins are so one day you wake up and a horse is peering in your window), the food is great, the service is wonderful, and there is so many trails and things to do. 

I have an official tour with the wedding coordinator on the 17th this month :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards