California-Los Angeles

Vent: Sigh....

Ladies talk about bad luck...

So tomorrow is the day we are suppose to take e-pics, I've been so pumped for it for months!!!! We had decided train station then city walk, we come to find out they require a permit that cost $500. Now we are all over the place with location!

Well as I've been stalking the weather for tomorrow night 60% chance of rain. Nataly thought since its night rain just wouldn't be a great idea.

Ladies I had my hair lady setup, a MUA I mean everything to just work smoothly even asked to leave work early. NOW it has all fallen apart!

Nataly suggested Thursday, I walk into work today my bosses pull me in to ask me if I could work till 7pm Thrusday night. Ladies this whole thing is just falling apart. I don't know what to do? Early this morning I sent an email to Nataly oking Thrusday or even considering Sunday night. Then my bosses do this to me!

Ladies I had everything so planned that now at the end it all just fell apart and I have a huge headache and I feel stressed and I have so much work to do!

I need an alcoholic beverage right about now!

Thanks Ladies for letting me vent.

Re: Vent: Sigh....

• Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's not good. I think the best thing you can do is reschedule your epics for next week...or try to work it out with you boss about tomorrow if you can. I know its so exciting to look forward for this day, but try to be a little patient...just days patient. I'm so sorry I know when I booked mine I just couldnt wait so I understand you.

::hands you a drink::

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything will work out fine.  I agree with Vans, reschedule for next week.  Besides, with it being so overcast out you don't want your pictures to look gloomy.  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards