Ladies talk about bad luck...
So tomorrow is the day we are suppose to take e-pics, I've been so pumped for it for months!!!! We had decided train station then city walk, we come to find out they require a permit that cost $500. Now we are all over the place with location!
Well as I've been stalking the weather for tomorrow night 60% chance of rain. Nataly thought since its night rain just wouldn't be a great idea.
Ladies I had my hair lady setup, a MUA I mean everything to just work smoothly even asked to leave work early. NOW it has all fallen apart!
Nataly suggested Thursday, I walk into work today my bosses pull me in to ask me if I could work till 7pm Thrusday night. Ladies this whole thing is just falling apart. I don't know what to do? Early this morning I sent an email to Nataly oking Thrusday or even considering Sunday night. Then my bosses do this to me!
Ladies I had everything so planned that now at the end it all just fell apart and I have a huge headache and I feel stressed and I have so much work to do!
I need an alcoholic beverage right about now!
Thanks Ladies for letting me vent.