Colorado

FOR SALE!!! favors and petticoat

We live in Thornton and I work in Boulder so we can get these to someone anywhere in Denver/Boulder surrounding areas.  I have extra favors and a petticoat and want them out of the house.

38 whisks (whisked away) $1.70 each -$65

32 spoons (love beyond measure)- $3.40 each- $108

total - $173  or best offer- we just want to get rid of them.

Google whisked away and love beyond measure for pics- I dont know how to get pics on these posts. 

The petticoat -Bridal Petticoat- extra full. White. Clean. Worn once for about 9 hours. Just want to get rid of it since I will never wear it again.  $60 or best offer. email me at lindsaytonn@yahoo.com

Re: FOR SALE!!! favors and petticoat

• edited December 2011
    I have several items for sale too - for some reason it won't let me write a new post, so I'm adding to this one.

I have a brand new with tags size 10 ivory wedding dress from Jessica McClintock - it was the first dress I tried on and would've required a ton of alterations to fit me.  I later found another dress that fit almost perfect, so I didn't end up using this one.  I got this dress at a sample sale at the Jessica McClintock store in Centennial for $45 and will sell for the same.  It is solid ivory and you can buy a sash from the store in a variety of colors to match your color scheme.  I think the sash is around $25.

I also have a ivory veil from David's Bridal - I wore it for pre-wedding photos, and the ceremony, but not for the reception.  In perfect condition.  Paid $50, will sell it for $20.

Finally, I have a FujiFilm instant camera that's for sale.  You can buy an Adesso guest book (adesso.com and I think they have them at target.com) that has perfect sized slots for the pictures (works like a polaroid) then guests sign next to their photo.  We did this for our wedding and it was awesome!  Camera sells for $70 new, asking $50 obo.

If you are interested in any of the above, please respond and I will email you photos.  Thanks!!
  • edited December 2011
    Serena--do you still have the ivory veil?? Can I see pictures if you do?

Email me!

Sequoia04@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards