Mississippi
Options

Help! Wedding hair & make up

I'm getting married June 18, 2011 in Biloxi...and as hard as I've tried to find a reputable salon that will do great hair and make up, Im coming up short! Please any suggestions for hair and makeup in the biloxi, new orleans areas??  I can't find anyone! :(

Re: Help! Wedding hair & make up

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married next year, and I was thinking of using Chuck Kelly's Salon in Gulfport for hair and make-up.  There is also one other salon, Jessica Jones Studio, that I was considering because they offer airbrush makeup, and I thought this may last throughout the day better.  If you decide to go with either of these salons or if you know of anyone who has used either salon, please write back and let me know how it goes!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found someone on facebook and liked her work so I emailed her. I haven't been in for a consultation yet but I'm not getting married until May 2012 so I still have a while. here's her email:   samantha.wingo@rocketmail.com     her facebook page is makeup artistry by samantha wingo.  Her prices seem reasonable. Just email her and she will give you the prices.  She doesn't do hair but did recommend two people. Hope  this helps. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Our wedding date is June 2, 2012

104 invited 77 accepted! 27 can't make it Finally tracked down the procrastinators!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards