Illinois-Chicago
Options

engagement photos this weekend!

i'm so excited!  Anyone have any tips or advice? 

I don't have an outfit picked yet but I will have something by at least Friday!  I'm getting my makeup done and hair touched up too so i'll be glam and fab on Saturday!  Woohoo! :)

Re: engagement photos this weekend!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have a glass of wine before the shoot:-)
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great--I wanted to get my make up done beforehand too, but didn't have time!

I would say try and be natural and you don't have to smile in evrey picture!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Depending on where you get yours taken, chances are, you'll feel pretty awkward at first because of other people around you.  Forget about them - just have fun with your FI! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wear a bright color.  You don't want to blend in (depending on where you are going to get them taken)---especially if it's gloomy at all outside.  Laugh a lot and have fun.
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    how exciting!!!! we laughed A LOT but we had serious shots too...and we told each other when to have that serious face. don't be afraid to be silly with each other. Just be yourselves, hanging out, with someone taking pics of you. let us know how it goes!
    oh and maybe bring a hair tie--it shouldn't be as windy as it has been but you never know.

HAVE FUN!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have a wonderful time, just be yourselves and it will show in the photos.
    I wore bright colors and did my own hair and make up, and my photo's turned out  well.
    Here's one of my favs:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have a blast with Jiho!  Can't wait to see the sneak peeks!
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    don't be afraid to make suggestions to your photog....we did and then he played of of our suggestions...have fun...my photog gave me a great tip...don't smile until right before they take the pic, if you hold your smile too long, the muscles in your face get tired and your smile starts to droop and look like a frown....don't let the weather get you down...it was gloomy and misty on the day we took our pics and they still came out fabulous

have fun...can't wait to see how they turn out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards