Flowers
Options

My bouquet

My bridesmaids will be wearing navy blue dresses.  My accent color is a lighter blue.  I know I want Gerbera Daisies.  I think I'm going to make theirs white.  But I can't decide what color to make mine.  It is a June wedding.  Suggestions?  Pictures?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My bouquet

• Options
    DanielleZZDanielleZZ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe navy, light blue, and yellow(or a third accent color, maybe you already have one for other wedding things).
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would go with fuchsia, orange or yellow. Although, I think I'd do white gerbers for you and have the BMs have the brightly colored ones.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wasn't sure how the white flowers with the white dress would look.  Was afraid they wouldn't stand out enough.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AbbeyS2011AbbeyS2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would give your BP the white bouquets and have some color in yours.  I would think a green or some pink in your bouquet would be nice accent colors. Use the daises in a color and perhaps some stephanotis (not sure if I am spelling that right) for some white in the bouquet or a few roses perhaps. 

If you are totally stuck on colors, go to a Michaels and visit their flower section - play with some color combos until you find something you really like.

HTH
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe some blue (dark to match your BM dresses, and light to coordinate with their flowers) gerbers, some white maybe roses or peonies, or something small to accent the blue or even go with some white and blue hydrangeas and gerbers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards