Wisconsin

New Berlin Hills Golf Course

Its me again... I have not found the venue as you can see.

Has anyone ever had or attended their wedding @ the New Berlin Hills Golf course?

Thank you!

Re: New Berlin Hills Golf Course

• Yes. I go there all the time. The staff is great and the venue is beautiful, but it is really small. I think if you had around 50 guests, it would be perfect.

Keep in mind, this particular golf course is kind of difficult to find if you have lots of guests who aren't from the local area. There are also no hotels for miles if you happen to be having a late night/drinking type reception.
  • Have you looked at Western Lakes Golf Club in Pewaukee? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • <div>I did! Unfortunately they require a 200 minimum dinner guests for a Saturday. I am having a small wedding.</div><div>
    </div><div>I hope the New Berlin Hills Golf Course works for us. It is really pretty! </div><div>
    </div><div>THank you! :)</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_new-berlin-hills-golf-course?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:f3914244-2e50-45a2-975b-3aeca674f501Post:2f4e9248-c433-4acd-bb2b-2776960eff5c">Re: New Berlin Hills Golf Course</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you looked at Western Lakes Golf Club in Pewaukee? 
    Posted by deeda77[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards