Texas-San Antonio

Which one is better?

I tried searching the posts but it does not seem to work....

We are looking at the Westing La Cantera Resort & Spa and the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa.

Anyone have any insight on these two?

Re: Which one is better?

• edited December 2011
    I have been to the La Cantera one for an expo. The chandeliers in the room are amazing. And the food that they served was excellent. The hotel property is so beautiful, and they have a bar/ entertainment area that you might rent out for a rehearsal dinner the night before.

Really they are both going to be great hotels, because they are top of the line. I would just schedule a visit to see which one of the insides you fall in love with.
  • kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked the Hyatt Regency Hill Country to stay the night of our wedding and I am SOOO excited!  BabyBlue is right about them both being amazing - you'll probably need to see them to decide.  Maybe consider the location of the two and what is close by to each, that might help you decide between them.
  • edited December 2011

The Hyatt Hill Country Resort and Spa has amazing indoor and outdoor locations. Their chef is increadibly talented and focuses on local and seasonal items to use in their menus. Many of the employees at the Hyatt have been there since it opened and customer service is a huge focus.

• edited December 2011

I love the Hyatt Hill Country! The decor is so beautiful with wonderful outdoor locations for the ceremony. The ballrooms are gorgeous with great chandeliers as well. The food is amazing, my best friend just had her wedding there and it was the best food I have EVER had at a wedding. The staff was impeccable and so accommodating, if you have never been to the Hyatt Hill Country you really need to head over there, you will not be disappointed!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards