Mississippi

Wedding Coordinator

Can anyone suggest a REASONABLY prices wedding coordinator in the Jackson metro area? I have already talked with Signature Occasions, well know event coordinators in Ridgeland but they are quite pricey. I really would love some creative help!! Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Coordinator

• patrice601patrice601 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have also been researching coordinators. I'm not sure about their prices, but you can try One Perfect Beginning (769-798-0536) or A Bash Events (601-218-8786). Sorry I'm not able to be a big help. If I find any information that I feel will be helpful I will let you know.
    Good Planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amzh4amzh4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exquisite Events & Entertaining 601-596-8955
    www.exquisite-event.net

• patrice601patrice601 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Simply Ingenious. I meet with her, just to talk about some general things about my wedding. She was able to give me some VERY useful advice. I would recommend her to EVERYONE. I plan on using her to help me plan everything.
    Happy Planning!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Nicole Love- 601-0573-4220 - Independent Consultant and director of weddings.

She is young, fresh and experienced (hungry for challenges!). She has an arts and design background and she is less than the big girls. Give her a shot, get an interview with her.
  • edited December 2011

Affairs to Remember. They are two sisters for the price of one! They are awesome!!

eandmaffairstoremember.com

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What about in Natchez?
  • edited December 2011
    allyson,
    there are only three coordinators in natchez. apropos (cheryl rhinehardt is the coordinator there), a woman named pam harris (she doesn't have a website but she's on facebook), and a guy named andre delabarre. i can get you andre's number (just pm me), he is awesome. he has tons of good rec's from what i've seen. and if you have any questions just let me know, i know this town like the back of my hand ha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards