Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

Custom Men's Wedding Ring

By fiance had my ring custom made to match the necklace he gave me the first time he told me he loved me. In order to do this he had four marquis diamonds removed and replaced with pink sapphires. He also had the round center stone replaced with a heart center stone. It looks like a flower with a heart as the center. At this point I would like to entertain the idea of customizing his ring to look very similar, and using the four stones he pulled from my ring.

Any thoughts? Does anyone know where I can accomplish this?

P.S. I'm located in San Diego. Embarassed

Re: Custom Men's Wedding Ring

• I got my custom band done by Robbins Bros., I was very satisfied with their work and the price was extremely reasonable.

What does your FI want for his wedding ring?  Your idea sounds really sweet, but he's the one who has to wear it for the rest of his life, so he should definitely be involved in the design process.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • I agree completely! We talked about it a bit and he liked the meaning behind it. To take part of me (my ring), and give to him (his ring) and vice versa. He put a lot more meaning into it!

I was so excited! I'll give Robbins Brothers a try! Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards