Colorado
Options

Photographer in Breckenridge

I am looking for an affordable yet wonderful photographer in Breckenridge. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Photographer in Breckenridge

• Options
    ssilverman25ssilverman25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Studio Kiva- the pricing on their website is a little high, but they did negotiate with us on price.  Where are you getting married? Who are your other vendors?
  • Options
    jsad17jsad17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using R.J. Kern from Kern Photo (www.kern-photo.com).  He will be coming up from Denver the day of the wedding.
  • Options
    sshumway3sshumway3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A good friend of mine Nikki Kubat. She's just starting out and does fabulous work. I'm sure she would give you a good price and she lives in summit county.

nikkikubatphotography.com
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge
    Honeymoon Location- Excellence Playa Mujeres
  • Options
    amelie&chrisamelie&chris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok thank you I will look them up
    We are doing our ceremony at The Lodge at Breckenridge
    caterer: Gilcrest

Thats all I have for now,
    how about you are you getting married in Breckenridge as well and what other vendors did you book, I sure need some good ideas!!!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your help,
    Are you getting married in Breckenridge as well, if you don't mind would you mind sharing your other vendors.ceremony/reception site

Thank you so much
    Amelie
  • Options
    sshumway3sshumway3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Fiance and I are building a house in the Silverthorne area, and once that is done we'll be getting married at the house. He's a summit county local, born and raised, and I have lived here for about three years now. It's a gorgeous area and we're so excited.
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge
    Honeymoon Location- Excellence Playa Mujeres
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at T-Bar, which is part of One Ski Hill Place. They have a caterer onsite that I have to use. Using Elements Salon for hair/make-up, cake from King Sooper.   I am keeping my fingers crossed that  all of these are good choices because I am doing all my planning from Georgia!!   

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much
    Everything will work great I was thinking of using the same hair place as well.
    When is your wedding
    Mine is december 30th we can definately keep in touch if you want. I understand your stress Im planning my wedding from Texas :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is Labor Day weekend, so I will be the guinea pig!!  Oh forgot our DJ is A Music Plus, have heard really good things about them.  We are into 80's Alternative Music and they are giving us a DJ who has a passion for that music as well, so he will know exactly what we want played, but know he will have to mix it up to keep our guests happy too. Pretty excited about them!

Why Breckenridge?
  • Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    look into Rachel Terry of Stellar Photography.  She is out of Grand County but does mountain weddings all.the.time & is amazingly affordable & super talented!  Tell her Chellie & John recommended her! (we get nothing for it but I just want to keep sending referrals her way since we were so thrilled with our photos!)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used A&A photography, but they were pretty pricey. 

I am a newer photographer myself so my rates are still quite low.  You can view my work at www.avant-photo.com. I am a high school photo teacher with a BFA in photo.  I just got married last summer and was shocked by how much planning a wedding cost.  I had been shooting weddings for friends for years but made it official just recently. 

Good luck to you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     Also check out leslie cothran www.lesliecothran.com. She splits her time between Vail and southern GA.  I'm a wedding hairstylist and have worked with her on a few occasions, she's very creative yet classic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards