Florida-Central Florida
Options

Hair Trial - Tip or no tip?

Hi all...I am having my hair trial soon and I wondered...Do I tip for the hair and makeup trial? I am paying full price for the trial, so I wasn't sure if I should tip....opinions?

Re: Hair Trial - Tip or no tip?

• Options
    vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did not tip.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tipped when I did my hair and makeup trial bc they are still doing a service for you and taking time out of their day to work with you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would always tip service people. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree you should tip!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    225 image Invited
    127 image Making the Trip
    98 image Missing out
    0 image MIA
    RSVP date February 19th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second what Stardust said.  I tipped for my first make-up trial.  I decided to go with someone else and have my trial with her next month.  I will most likely tip at that trial as well.

I will definitely tip at my hair trial(s) because the person doing my hair for the wedding is my normal hair stylist. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tip. Anytime you get a service it's curteous to tip. You wouldn't go to breakfast at your favorite restaurant and tip the waitress and decide you want to go back for lunch and not tip because you already did.
    I don't mind growing old, as long as I'm growing old with you. (:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our Wedding Website
  • Options
    Maggie214624Maggie214624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest tipping as they provide a service that is normally tipped.  Frankly, I would likely tip more for the trial than I would for a normal salon visit because they could be doing your hair/makeup on the wedding day.  I tend to think you might get a bit better service by doing this.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oops..i didn't tip for mine...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards