Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Home Depot Registry

Does Home Depot or Lowes have a wedding registry? I can't find much information about it online. If they do have a registry and you've used it, is it hard to use and will guests have trouble ordering gifts?

My fiance and I recently bought a foreclosed home and the previous owners took everything that wasn't bolted to the wall. We really need blinds, closet storage, bathroom rods, cabinets, etc. so registering at Home Depot/Lowes would be great!

Thanks!

Re: Home Depot Registry

• Options
    dombygatenbydombygatenby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to register at a hardware store as well. I couldn't find one that does wedding registries. I looked at the websites for Home Depot, Lowes and Ace. I figure if it's not online, then they probably don't have it, and if they do, guests wouldn't be able to find it.
    However, let me know if you find something.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can register at Home Depot.  One of my good friends got married in July and they were registered at Home Depot.  She told me that they don't have a scanner though, I guess someone had to walk around with them and record the item numbers manually.  I asked her whether people bought them much from their Home Depot registry and she said yes.  Not sure whether the guests can view it online though or if they have to go in the store. 
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards