DC

Invitation Recs?!

I'm looking for a little direction on ideas for invites.
Here is my criteria:
Eco-Friendly
Unique/Fun but still Classic
Inexpensive

I haven't really seen much online that fit the criteria... I don't mind DIY but I don't know if I am creative enough to throw something together myself!

Any help would be very much appreciated! Sealed

Re: Invitation Recs?!

• SwizzleStiXSwizzleStiX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Etsy!!!

You can go online and post exactly what you're looking for and have people bid on your project. It's awesome.

I'm working with someone right now, and mine are a little more expensive ($5/each for the whole shebang) but it's been a great experience. We've gone through COUNTLESSSSS revisions, that I wouldn't have gotten from WeddingPaperDivas.com. They have great stuff, but it just wasn't quite what I was looking for.

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions about Etsy. It's addicting once you figure it out! :-) hoffmamf @ gmail dot com.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto pp.  Etsy.  We loved ours.  We used InkyLivie.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    An invitation that I always recommend when brides are looking for everything you asked for... "Eco-Friendly, Unique/Fun but still Classic, and Inexpensive", are Seal-n-Send invitations through Carlson Craft.  They do not require a lot of paper, envelopes or even much postage, but still have a classy feel.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards