New Hampshire

Anyone need a $25 coupon to Marry and Tux bridal shop in Nashua?

Hi ladies,

When I bought my wedding dress at Marry and Tux, they gave me a bunch of $25 coupons to distribute.  They expire Feb. 13, 2011.  I waited longer than I should have, but if you or anyone you know could use one, send me a message.   It's supposed to be a win-win-win situation:   they get great free advertising, if 8 people redeem a coupon I get my dress free (you can do this too!), you get $25 off a beautiful dress.   My appointment was with Polly- I would definitely recommend asking for her.  She was so nice and helpful, extremely professional and experienced.    Thanks for reading!

Re: Anyone need a $25 coupon to Marry and Tux bridal shop in Nashua?

• edited December 2011
    I used polly when I got my dress there! She is great. I had less than a stellar experience with some of their other staffers, particularly in the tux and bridesmaid dept. Polly is  great though!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards