Florida-Central Florida
Options

Budget wedding, I need your reccomendations!

I'm looking for the following:

Photographer under $2500

Florist package under $500

Cake that serves 100 for under $300

Can anyone send me some reccomendations?

Thanks so much!

Re: Budget wedding, I need your reccomendations!

• Options
    Vicki from Peddles is great for flowers and Hope at Pandaisia is AWESOME for cake! I'm STILL blown away that our cake is half what you're looking at...bottom 2 layers are going to be fake and doing a sheet cake for a fraction of the cost (and no one will know any better!)
  • Options
    For photos check out : LINK
    Try publix for the cake, you can always do a small cake for the wedding cake and sheet cakes in the back for the guests. 
  • Options
    www.stephaniesmith-photography.com for photography, she's amazing and great prices!
    Not sure about all their pricing but www.flowerno5.com are an awesome team and if you tell them your budget and ask what they can do in under that I'm sure they can work something out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Photographer - Misty Miotto - She is wonderful to work with and she does amazing work.  http://mistymiotto.com - She did my first wedding back in 2007 and she made me look ethereal, like an angel, in my bridal portraits.
  • Options
    Hello! I'm Cammy and I work for Alex Austin Photography. We're currently offering a great special for $650 for one photographer, and $800 for two. Check us out on the knot!

• Options
    I had a destination wedding so i couldn't use a local floral person but I here good things about Peddles. I used online and did silk flowers and it was super affordable and then i could keep them after my wedding which was important to me to keep them and their in my dining room. I think 500 seems to low for real flowers? I spent $300 and that was just on silk ones so it is pricey.

For photographer, I used Kristen Wynn Photography. http://www.kristenwynnphotography.com There is a lot in that range too like Sivan Photography too. I really loved my photos.

Cake from Publix might be that much or a little less money. I had only cupcakes.
  • Options
    Photographer- www.joaniesmithphotography.com

Our photos cost us 895 dollars. We didn't have any albums made, but we got all our pictures on a CD with the rights to the photos. We made our own albums and had photos printed that we wanted. She also did a trash the dress session for me for only 150. We couldn't have been happier!

For the cake....we had a cake that served 140 people and it cost us around 400 dollars. You might be able to get your cake in budget since you have less people but we used Cut the Cake in Longwood. It was delicious and beautiful!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My photographer: http://ashleyjane-photography.com
    She has several dififerent packages with the most expensive being just over your max budget.

We're getting our cake from the bakery department of Publix. If you chose to do regular frosting rather than fondant that is an easy way to cut the cost of your cake.
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Melissa T Photography and Abba Photography are well below your range if course you package is what creates the cost. A Little Shop of Flowers did great working with a budget too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards