California-Northern
Options

We're moving...

Back to the Sacramento/Roseville area in mid-late May. FINALLY!]

I have been stuck in Reno for five years.

Anyways we're moving when FI is done with school.

Does anyone know of some decent apartment complexs in Sacramento or Roseville? We're only going to be there for probably more than six months, jsut waiting for FI to get his orders for training in Virginia.

So let me know if you can think of somewhere that might be good to look....Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: We're moving...

• Options
    apple_greenapple_green member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! Use apartmentratings.com - it's awesome! I personally love the midtown/downtown area but it sounds like you're looking for a more suburban place.
  • Options
    leasavioleasavio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have lived in Roseville forever!  You will love it!  Let me know some things you are looking for and I will give you some great places! :)

Lea
    specialeventhairmakeup@yahoo.com
  • Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well my parents live in Roseville so I'd like to be closer to them. Plus we'll probably be working there I would think.

We just want an inexpensive apartment in a decent area.

Yeah we both went to high school at Oakmont so we're familiar with the area and all just not with apartments and such.
  • Options
    ashlieann14ashlieann14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rosemeade Apartments (East Roseville) on Rocky Ridge are nice, and they have just remodeled.  They come with a garage which is nice too.  

Stone Point on Alexandra (East Roseville) are also very nice.  Quiet, and pretty new.

Carmel on Junction (West Roseville) were nice a few years ago so I imagine they still are.  

Coventry Park are also nice, and I believe all come with a garage (or most).  Parking is a bit iffy sometimes, but with the garage that sometimes isn't a problem.  I like the location - near the mall, Costco, etc.  

I'd personally stay away from the ones by the mall - too much activity, too many super young kids for me.  There are also some nice places in Rocklin.  Meridian and Broadstone are two I'm familiar with and like.  

Hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards