New York-Hudson Valley

Wedding Rings...Help

my fiancé and I are looking for places to buy our wedding rings. We are trying to avoid the diamond district. Suggestions on jewelry places around Westchester?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Rings...Help

• If you wanna trek across the bridge to Paramus, I've heard the Diamond Exchange store near where I'm getting my dress on Rte 17 has good prices and they do custom work.  Idk how much you want to spend but if you want a jeweler in Westchester, check out Matero jewelers... they priced my band a little too high for me so I'm goign to shop around but I'm on a strict budget.  Theyre amazing with cleaning my ring and I had some issues where I was afraid to let any jeweler touch my ring.
    -Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We got ours at a jeweler that my family and friends have used forever in Rockland County. They are awesome and can work with whatever budget you have. They made mine for me to fit my ring and my husband had lost a lot of weight quickly(what every bride loves..haha!) between ordering our rings and them coming in...his was too big and since it was Tungsten it couldn't be sized, they just ordered him a new one with no charge to us. They were so great! Good luck!

http://www.bourgholbrosjewelers.com/
  • My Fiance got my engagement ring and we got our wedding bands from the same jeweler, HL Gross and Bro Jewlers.  They are located in Garden City, NY.  My Fiance got me a Tacori engagement ring so we decided to get Tacori wedding bands and they are an authorized Tacori Dealer.  But they have tons of other kinds of bands.  They are so nice and professional.  The Owner, Brad Gross actually helped us, he is amazinggg and he takes the time to show you your options and is very knowlegable about his jewelery.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards