Wisconsin

Shower Locations-Milwaukee/Surrounding Areas

We are having a couples shower, so I need a location that can fit up to 75 people.  I am looking for a venue that has a reasonable rental fee and allows us to bring in our own food/cake.  I am trying to stay away from restaurants as you can not bring your own food in.  Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Amanda

Re: Shower Locations-Milwaukee/Surrounding Areas

• edited December 2011
    We picked one of the local park pavilions.

If you go to the Milwaukee County Park Rentals website they have a lot of really nice pavillions. Mine is at the Wilson Park Pavilion.
  • edited December 2011
    The Cedarburg Cultural Center in Cedarburg, WI.  We love the facility and the people that work there.  You can bring in your own food and cake and there is a kitchen you can use.  They'll help you with tables and renting linens and things like that if you need.  Plus the town is great and people can spend some time shopping or even make a weekend of it. 
  • edited December 2011
    Have you had your wedding at Wilson Park yet? We are thinking of having it there in June but found ou tthere is no air conditioning in the pavilion and you can't fit many chairs under the gazebo. What are you thoughts? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards