Wedding Woes
Options

Keeping the Romance Alive One Month Before the Wedding

We are down to one month left before the wedding.  My fiance and I have been together for over four years.  He is currently in nursing school (summer semester), so I have been taking on the brunt of handling all of the wedding planning.  Everything seems to be falling into place for the most part, except for our physical/romatic relationship lately.  Has anybody experienced this problem or is anyone at a similar point as me??

Re: Keeping the Romance Alive One Month Before the Wedding

• Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

dude, if you think this is a problem one month before the wedding, both of you are going to be hitting ashleymadison.com before the ink is dry on the marriage certificate.

• Options
    erolliserollis member
    edited December 2011
    Having a lul is natural but if it bothers you that much then it becomes a problem. I have experienced luls over the past 9 years together. Maybe because of distance. It is a challenge to get physically busy with the person you are in a relationship with when they are hundreds of miles away. Talk to him about it if it bothers you that much. dialogue is important in a relationship.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]It is a challenge to get physically busy with the person you are in a relationship with when they are hundreds of miles away.
    Posted by erollis[/QUOTE]

4 realz, you need to say these things in your head before you commit them to the internets.
  • Options
    MNNEBrideMNNEBride member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    BJ - the answer is always a BJ.
  • Options
    jessib33jessib33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should try to spend a wedding planning free weekend together. No work/school & no planning allowed.  It's always easier to both be in the mood when you're not stressed over things.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_keeping-romance-alive-one-month-before-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:d8175161-8d0f-42f2-94d7-90a5ba8b5b7fPost:8a4780a2-f176-4236-9240-99f7f6f658cb">Re: Keeping the Romance Alive One Month Before the Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]4 realz, you need to say these things in your head before you commit them to the internets.
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Also, what the hell is a lul?  How about a lull for $2000, Alex.</div>
    imageimage
  • Options
    erolliserollis member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_keeping-romance-alive-one-month-before-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:d8175161-8d0f-42f2-94d7-90a5ba8b5b7fPost:d2877add-d0a4-4595-a01d-39b77adc972d">Re: Keeping the Romance Alive One Month Before the Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Keeping the Romance Alive One Month Before the Wedding : Also, what the hell is a lul?  How about a lull for $2000, Alex.
    Posted by nicoleg1982[/QUOTE]

Lull. Thanks. I am a poor speller and not the best at grammar.

Wedding and school free weekend or night is a good idea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards