Flowers

FLOWER HELP!

Okay.. so i'm having a serious problem picking out all my flowers for my wedding! 
 but my dress is a very light ivory and i cant decide if white flowers in my boquet will throw it all off. basically i just need suggestions of types of flowers and your opinion of the ivory and white! 
                 - my colors are blue and yellow.

thank you for your help!!

Re: FLOWER HELP!

• kimp67kimp67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What I'm doing is having most of my bouquet blue (my wedding color) with some ivory in it & my wps' flowers will be mostly ivory with some blue.  I liked the look of that better than the other way around, they're more noticible that way IMO.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AHorn11AHorn11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

THANK YOU :)

• edited December 2011
    White flowers come in a ton of different shades and the pretty part is to blend them.   There is this beautiful little spray rose that is quite ivory and smells like heaven .  It is called "white Majorika"   (first photo)It brings up the ivory blend really nicely. You can also pop a touch of blue (grape hyacinth in second photo) and soft yellow in if you want a little color.   

I LOVE blue and soft yellow as a combination... here is some visual inspiration!
    Have fun... great combo.. and don't worry about the blend...nature does it all the time so why worry!   Wink

• AHorn11AHorn11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you  :)  
    my bridesmaids dresses are blue and yellow.
    m.o.h in yellow and my other 2 b.maids in blue so i will for sure be adding my colors to my bouquet, thank you for the pictures and opinion! it helps so much! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards