California-Los Angeles
Options

What is on your to do list for this weekend?

I saw those posted on another board and thought it was a good question!

I am a board member for a professional organization and I have a board meeting Saturday, then we are going to someplace at the Long Beach Pike like Dave and Busters, I think it is called KDB or something. We are going there for fun after the board meeting. It should be fun!

On Sunday I am going to Bridal Show in Long Beach. I wanted to look at stuff and get in the planning mood. I think it will be fun and I may come away with some good ideas.

By Sunday evening I would like to have our favors picked out. I know I am not getting married until April but I have to spread out costs! So if I can start looking into favors early it will be good!

So what are your wedding and non-wedding plans for the weekend?
 Share!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What is on your to do list for this weekend?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going to the Collaboration beer event on Saturday, then probably seeing a movie.

http://collaboration.la/

Sunday just the normal: farmer's market, grocery store, chores and/or relaxing.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Sundays!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    joysyearjoysyear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LaughingLet's see Friday Were going to my niece's high School graduation dinner. Which should be very fun. I'm so excited for her.

Saturday Morning heading to Valencia to check out a presentation with J&M entertainment (looking for a dj exited to see the cloud dance effects yay) Then  heading to Studio City to meet with Sportsmen's Lodge again and see a final contract in writing ( totally came under my budget)

Then FI and I are going to start cleaning out my closet's getting rid of some things to make room for him in January.

Sunday I was thinking about heading to that premier bridal show in LB also but wasn't sure if I should wait for the BrideExpo one next month since im on a pretty tight budget.

I definetly don't think your planning to soon my wedding isn't till Jan 2012 and I started planning last month
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @ Joysyear... I couldn't decide which one I wanted to go to either. I thought about waiting until the big one at the convention center also. But a friend can go with me in LB so I said hey lets go! I am sure I will go to the one at the convention center because my sister will want to go!

We shall see!

Congrats to your niece. Enjoy your weekend!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards