Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Bridesmaid Dresses

Any recommendations for where to shop for bridesmaid dresses? I'm in a bit of a jam as I'm flying in from California just for a week or so and looking to shop with my bridesmaids this Saturday. Stupid me didn't look into making appointments until now - Bella and Flair are both booked up. Have also e-mail L'Elite, Allegria and Alfred Angelo but I'm not optimistic!

Any others besides those mentioned above that you've had a good experience with? I did a quick Yelp search but unfortunately most of the shops in the Boston area seem to get horrible reviews!

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses

• Options
    My only experience so far is with Alfred Angelo in Dedham. It has been pretty good, but I recommend you call them instead of emailing. I bet they'd try to work you in, but when I made an online reservation there it didn't work. They fit me in anyway, and seem busy but pretty flexible.
  • Options
    Not sure how far you want to travel, but party dress express in fall river has some good designers and if you have a bridal party of 6 or more and you order from them, they do 30% off if you do alterations somewhere else.  I used to get my prom dresses there, and have gotten bridesmaid dresses there too.  Prob where myy girls will go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks both - L'Elite luckily had an opening so we're going with them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards