Indiana-Indianapolis

Rec your DJ

So we're 33 days out and decide we have enough money in the budget to have a DJ instead of running an iPod wedding ourselves.  We're getting married at Purdue but I'm sure somebody from Indy would travel +/- driving expenses.

Moral of the story: Who did you use as a DJ and what were your general impressions?  Bonus points for rating 1 to 5.  (1= do not recommend, 5 = highly recommend)

Re: Rec your DJ

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Velocity DJ out of Lafayette is great.  Saw them last year at a wedding and they did a good job.  No clue how much they cost, but I'd check them out. 
  • edited December 2011
    I have been so impressed with my DJ so far. My wedding coordinator reccommended him (one of only two she reccommended) and he has had some phenomenal ideas for my reception. He's a 5 for sure!

Mark Beecher
    Grapevine Productions
    (317) 852-3353
    www.grapevinedj.com/" target="_blank">www.grapevinedj.com

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We booked Joel Norwacki of Trach 7 DJ. He's a weekend warrior making DJ'ing a more full time thing, so his prices are great and he's a really nice guy. He's also a lover a mucis because he's in a band onthe side, and overall does this because he truly loves it. For unlimited time he'scosting us $600, so VERY reasonable.

And he won indy's A list in 09 I think for DJ.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using DJ Sound Solutions. A co-worker used them and had nothing but great things to say.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards