New Jersey - South
Options

Photographer - HELP

Hi!
I am getting married in the fall of 2013 in Asbury Park and am starting the process of looking for wedding photographers. I was hoping to find a photographer and video all in one package. Does anyone have any reccommendations??

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photographer - HELP

• Options
    Our photographer works with a videographer and offers packages that include both services.

Jean and Steve Photography in Mount Holly,NJ.....you have to ask them about the videography packages, I didn't see them on their website.

jeanandstevephotography.com

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_photographer-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:531e1dc8-24a6-45c2-bb8f-30551df981b3Post:f294a1ed-ef6d-4ad6-8614-cab9b0ce1afd">Photographer - HELP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I am getting married in the fall of 2013 in Asbury Park and am starting the process of looking for wedding photographers. I was hoping to find a photographer and video all in one package. Does anyone have any reccommendations?? Thanks!
    Posted by denyse1005[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>i would try Pravada Photography.  I used them for my wedding and they are amzing. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards