African American Weddings
Options

My bouquet- what you think?

So this is a very rough draft, it's kind of big and I wasn't able to arrange very well because apparently I need a WIRE CUTTER to cut each flower off the bunch (each 3 are connected except the big white and big ivory one). Do you like? what would you suggest I do differently with it if you don't like? I think i'm going to also buy a couple small WHITE roses to balance out the color of white/off white. First pic and 2nd pic is mine 3rd pic is inspiration picture.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: My bouquet- what you think?

• Options

After looking at the inspiration, If it is going to be a large bouquet, then I think the additional flowers will help to round it out a bit more. But It is hard to tell until you make the adjustments you said you needed to do. 

Sorry, I dont think I was much help..

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I thinks its the "bigness" that's throwing me off. could you take a picture holding it at the same angle as the inspiration?

Something feels off but Im not sure what
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_my-bouquet-what-you-think?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:6f42fcf5-d5b8-4056-9247-191212de1d09Post:b35529ae-9edf-4b97-9a60-8c55a4dfe0c3">Re: My bouquet- what you think?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thinks its the "bigness" that's throwing me off. could you take a picture holding it at the same angle as the inspiration? <strong>Something feels off but Im not sure what
    </strong>Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

Exactly
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Tash: It looks great!!!! It looks like the picture to me. Yayyy
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards