Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

NY/NJ area...

My FI & I met with 3 photographers. We quickly decided against one, and we ended up hiring him because he included more in his package for the money than the other. From the work we saw during our meeting, and his personality, it seemed like the right choice at the time. Now I'm starting to have second thoughts. I keep trying to find reviews, or anything on his company, actually, and I find nothing. There isn't much more than what we already saw on his website & his facebook doesn't have much more either. Has anyone ever used him? He works out of New Jersey, but travels to NY. The contract goes under the name Always & Forever Productions (his videography business?) his website says Capone Pictures.  Any help would be great! Thanks ladies!
April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
Smile
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 158 Invited
image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
image 23 Will be missing out!
image 6 Can't find the mailbox!

Re: NY/NJ area...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    seems fishy. I would ask for 3 references and also ask to see 3 or more FULL weddings online.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have our engagement shoot this Sunday in Central Park, and it's not like he's been out of touch or anything. I'm just worried that I'm going to hate the pictures. I have this vision, and since I am able to go on the website of the other photographer we didn't hire, and I can drool over her work, I'm getting panicky. (probably for no reason) I figure I will see how those come out and go from there. I'm just in a tough spot because we gave him the deposit (non refundable) so either I'm out the money or I have a horrible photographer. Honestly, I'd rather be out the money, but hopefully the photos will come out beautiful and I was just worrying for nothing. *sigh*
    April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards