South Carolina-Charleston
Options

go here for wedding invitations!

I stressed myself way out looking for/trying to design our wedding invitations. The problem was that I was determined not to spend a lot of money (they end up in the trash!), but I still didn’t want them to look like crap. I looked on etsy (too DIY for me with forgotten costs of envelopes and printing, and just too much extra work for ME) and had almost given up and was going to go with something really really basic and boring from a standard invite website, when I emailed Ami from mac & murphy. I told her my budget was small (but I had a lot of guests!) and she said “come on in. we can definitely work something out for you!” As soon as I got there, I felt such relief. She showed me my options (simple, yet fun and elegant) and I realized I had tons of room for personalization with font style and color. She emailed me about 10 mockups before I finally settled on the perfect format. She never tried to upsell me (which I really appreciated as a bride struggling to cut costs with about 10 vendors), and the final product was more creative and personalized than I ever ever thought I’d have for invitations (I know, they end up in the trash!). I felt thrilled that I hadn’t compromised my budget and had (personally) helped Ami create something that so genuinely reflected mine and my fiance’s personalities. I highly recommend mac & murphy’s cute stationery shop on Cannon Street. The girls who run it are super sweet, helpful, and accommodating, and the complimentary champagne didn’t hurt either! Let me know if you’d like to see a sample of our invite and I’ll email it to you! Good luck!

Re: go here for wedding invitations!

• Options
    eljones17eljones17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second that!  Mac & Murphy are amazingly helpful and so much fun to hang out with while you pick them out.  They helped me design some stunning invitations that perfectly matched the look I was going for. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards