New Jersey

Kenneth Stillman Video

Re: Kenneth Stillman Video

• uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He used to have very good reviews, but a few girls used him recently (like in the past year or year and a half) and last I heard they still hadn't gotten their edited videos.

I'd ask on the Philly board too, because I think he's more popular there.
  • uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wait, I just did some searches to see if I could pull up old threads about him, and I found one from you in March saying that you had already booked and were about to give your second payment.  What's making you ask again now?  More context may lead to more pertinent answers...

I get nervous when I hear that vendors drastically slow down their production times because sometimes it is a sign that they're in over their heads and going to go out of business.
  • jamier88jamier88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sorry I did not give more info. Yes I am using him for my wedding which is coming up 7/16/10. i have heard mixed reviews from him. I spoke to ken a few months back and was tryiing to reach him again. I was just looking to see if there were any new reviews that anyone had. I know its too late I already booked him. He does a BIG wedding video which you get that day and on his website he has lots of them up from weddings just this past month. Hopefully everything works out with him. But if anyone has any new info please share with me. Thanks.

• edited December 2011
    Heard his customer service isn't the best and he takes 1-2 yrs to deliver the final edit
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards