Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Queen of Diamonds

Has anyone else used Queen of Diamonds for hair/makeup for their wedding? I'm interested in hearing others' experience with this company as mine has been horrible so far.

Re: Queen of Diamonds

• Try asking the girls on your Local Wedding Board. They will be more familiar with your area.
  • They're a national company.
  • I received an email from them saying they had a disgruntled employee go out and write bad reviews and to not believe them. I haven't dealt with them personally, but I think that's an unprofessional way to deal with something like that.

Or at least I think it was Queen of Diamonds... I've already deleted the email so I can't confirm.
    Anniversary
  • Thanks for your response. I had seen posts by that employee online and started to get worried and they told me they won slander cases against them. But I'm not sure whether I believe them. I'm really frustrated since I've already paid up front and am nervous as to whether they will actually follow through.
  • staar987staar987 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    Based on the amount of bad reviews I would probably be concerned. I rarely trust weddingwire.com reviews because I know that vendors can dispute the bad ones and get them removed. But this company has one from the disgruntled employee and a bunch of ones from a bride standpoint that are bad. I would think that if they've won slander cases those would be taken off easily by weddingwire. Honestly, if you are concerned cancel and get a refund. Based on what I read, other people's contracts say you get a full refund if you cancel more than 2 weeks before your date, but check your contract. Whether they actually refund you is another story. It isn't worth the stress of having to worry about it, in my opinion.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards