New Mexico
Options

Albuquerque Catering

I am looking for a caterer to do a plated meal with flavors of New Mexico - plated, elegant, not overly priced.  Can anyone give me thoughts/comments on the caterers below or have suggestions of who else to call?

Albuquerque Catering Company
Blue Plate Special
The Cooperage
High Noon Restaurant
Slate Street Cafe

Re: Albuquerque Catering

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kevin DeCory is awesome and will work with any budget! He has been catering weddings for 20 years, so I am so excited he will be working mine! On facebook you can view some of his plates of food, and he can make just about anything! He is making enchiladas and mexican side dishes for us. Here is his email
    • kevin.decory@yahoo.com
    Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are using the cooperage.  we will have cocktails and a buffet and Jim said that he would serve Persian food from a different restaurant int he buffet!  He is great for any budget and so flexible.  He isn't here to take you to the cleaners which is nice :)

Blue plate are nice people but they are too expensive for me and fh and I went to ACC and never got a quote from them!  Even after I asked 3 times!  Slate St sent me the propsal  months after I talked to them but I know someone used them last year on this board.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Before deciding to use another venue that takes care of the food too, I was looking at Gormet to Go. Sharon was willing to work with me and my very small budget. Her and I brainstormed over the phone, I told her I was looking for food with a New Mexican flair to it (or course!) and she suggested chipotle stuffed chicken breast as a main course, among other things. Although I haven't tasted the food, I would recommend looking at Gormet to Go as an option for your catering needs.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards