Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Bird themes? Nukke?

I think that you have a slight bird theme, Nukke from what i recall - too lazy to open up your bio right now :P

But i found this in my search for BM gifts and thought you might be interested! They also have polka dot ones which im SUPER excited about

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37156160

House Renovations
Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image

Re: Bird themes? Nukke?

• Options
    Those are great!  Yeah we are doing a slight bird/tree theme.  I'm thinking I may get my ladies each a clutch, so this was a great find!  Unfortunately, I can't do the "bird theme" for them because one of them hates birds. :P 

Thanks so much though!  That seller has lots of cute ones to choose from
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    they hate birds? im not a huge fan of birds as pets, but the purse is super cute

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    Yeah, she really hates them.  Freaks out everytime she sees them.  Every day of her life must feel like a Hitchcock movie :P  I don't understand it, but then I'm a huge animal lover and have lived with various breeds of cockatoo since the age of four.

In any case, I'm going to get them all little clutches that suit each of their individual styles.  That seller is fantastic, though!  As far as clutches with cute fabrics go, I'm also a big fan of:

ToonDesign

KaoriColor

and Kailochic (though they're a bit pricier).
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards