Virginia

Charolettesville/Gordonsville VA Vendors!

Heyyy ya! I am in Philadelphia planning a wedding at Shenandoha Crossings and I am looking for a REASONABLE photographer / DJ and makeup/hair Everyplace Im finding online is pretty overpriced so I thought who would know better then the locals. Please message me OR email me christine.kohler85@gmail.com

Re: Charolettesville/Gordonsville VA Vendors!

• CvilleClaireCvilleClaire member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You'll have to define "reasonable" for us.  Being from northern NJ, I think Cville prices are very, very reasonable. 

Charlottesville has a great community of wedding professionals.  You might want to do some digging to find someone who is newer to the area, who is looking to build their portfolio.
  • edited December 2011

Not sure what you call reasonable but Cville in general is kind of costly.  I would suggest trying Richmond photographers and seeing if they will travel.  That should open up your options.  I know our photographers travel all over VA and do not charge a fee.  One of them may actually live in Charlottesville.                        www. modernwed.net

• elmorealelmoreal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am from Cville and I am getting married near richmond , I have a photographer based out of williamsburg (tomsandersonphotography.com ) and he is great I met with several and he has the eye we were looking for and his packages were the bes tin the area!!! Hair and makeup is what I am looking for now , also our dj was based out of the va beach area and he travels !!! just keep looking ps a planner always helps too , you pay in the beginning to get her , but she saves you money and stress! Check mine out CCS EVENTS .

Good luck !!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards