Not Engaged Yet
Options

*Jaycee*

Hey, when did you first start posting around here?  Because I see that you have 500+ posts, but I don't really remember noticing you until a week or so ago.

Don't take that the wrong way, because what I was going to say was...

I think I like you.  I'm glad you're here.

Also, I'm KUI because I've been drinking wine while doing this work crap today, so maybe I make no sense.

Re: *Jaycee*

• Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Is KUI Knotting Under the Influence?

I agree with Elle.  I like you, Jaycee!
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_jaycee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:bc60705a-5842-4d06-9b33-db70a9d29156Post:9bf3ec00-b341-4104-9864-9d29b60bf457">Re: *Jaycee*</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Is KUI Knotting Under the Influence</strong>? I agree with Elle.  I like you, Jaycee!
    Posted by SKP82[/QUOTE]

Yup.  Exactly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha KUI... And yes I like Jaycee too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Too bad she seems to have disappeared.  Methinks she would like this thread.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_jaycee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:bc60705a-5842-4d06-9b33-db70a9d29156Post:0d9acdfe-0c32-443c-8a48-f9eee7a31b64">Re: *Jaycee*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Too bad she seems to have disappeared.  <strong>Methinks she would like this thread.</strong>
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

you are correct! lol

I was on SB and E for a while because I didn't realize people actually posted on this board. I happened to lurk and realize how awesome everyone is so i'm sticking around, hope ya don't mind!

eta: and i'm staying away from SB, I just don't fit in there. I'll be popping in and out on the weekends cause I'm at the pizza shop so when we get busy I have to put away the internetz.
    5/27/12
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I thought you looked familiar!  Glad you are staying around here.

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Me too :)
    5/27/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards