Florida-West Coast
Options

QOTD- Friday

What are your plans for the weekend?
What is your favorite part of the weekend?
What is your least favorite part of the weekend?

Re: QOTD- Friday

• Options
    LionyLooLionyLoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Plans are to RELAX after a long week and take the dogs to the beach. My favorite part is Sunday mornings. Sleeping late, going to brunch, FH isn't working and actually sits and relazes with me. Least favorite is Sunday night, when I realize the weekend is about to be over and I'm usually busy doing laundry. Yuck.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are your plans for the weekend?
    My FI and I are going to our friends wedding. So excited for them!

What is your favorite part of the weekend?
    Sleeping in and relaxing

What is your least favorite part of the weekend?
    cleaning the house and sunday night knowing I have to go to work Monday :P
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are your plans for the weekend? Work open to close both days
    What is your favorite part of the weekend? Sunday morning sleeping in and Sunday when I get off work (Knowing I have two days off lol)
    What is your least favorite part of the weekend?Saturday on my feet 9:30-7p
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My favorite part is finally getting some quality time with FI. He just dropped 50+lbs for the wedding and he's looking GOOD. We're gonna tackle our DIY save the dates this weekend, yay! He's the artist and I'm the crafter so usually when we put our heads things turn out nice.

Least favorite part...it's raining right now and worried it'll keep raining all weekend. I'm jealous of everyone who sleeps in I have an almost 2yr old that makes sure I'm up btw 7-8 everyday.
    image 110 Invited
    image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
    RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
    Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Plans for the weekend are just me and my FI hanging out with no kids!! (my two boys are with their grandparents and I miss them like crazy, and his son is with his mom this weekend) so this will be the first time we have had alone time since we got engaged a week and half ago :-)

My favorite part is usually getting to hang with FI and the kids.. we love to be outdoors and having 3 boys between the ages of 8-12 def keeps us busy!!
    Ohh and getting to sleep in till about 7 or 8 is another great thing!!! (FI gets up to walk to the dogs at least one morning so I'm not up at 5:30 am like every other morning)

Least favorite part is Sunday night :(   Then I know I have to finish laundry that I put off all week and weekend!!
  • Options
    kmf218kmf218 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This weekend is bitter sweet. The sweet part is I had an interview for a new job this morning and tonight my FI and I will be enjoying a long over due date night. Saturday is when the bitter part starts. I will be attending a memorial service as moral support for a friend in the morning, then I have to work. Sunday is my cleaning day.

My favorite part of the weekend is Sunday because after that my FI and I have 2 days off together.

My least favorite part of the weekend is Saturday...I work far to long on Saturdays.
  • Options
    teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't even notice that it is the weekend for the last two weeks. I think we will be cleaning and  packing since we now have a new place to move to officially.
  • Options
    blseveranceblseverance member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Plans for the weekend? Saturday: pick up my wedding dress from daisy, load the trucks, check into the hotel, head to the rehearsal then dinner...
    Sunday- WEDDING DAY!!!

Normally my favorite part is being able to sit back and relaz.. take a nap maybe..

Least favorite part is when it's over! LoL... :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This weekend, DH and I are having our second reception in Tampa on Saturday night, which is really all I've been able to think about recently. My favorite part of the weekend is sleeping in, for sure! I love catching up on my sleep. My least favorite part is doing laundry and ironing. Especially the ironing. I have no idea why I hate it so much, but almost all of my work clothes need to be ironed so I do it a lot.
  • Options
    mitchsbridemitchsbride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was really planning to sleep in as long as I could.  5:08 AM - eyes wide open.  All I can think about is everything I have to do!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    just stay in and relax with the Hubs! I hate when the weekend ends cuz my hubby works an hour away and over time so i dont really see him during the week:( and my fave part is the start of it cuz we get quality time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards