October 2012 Weddings

Black Friday

So I know that I asked last week, but did anyone actually go out shopping today?  Did you get any deals?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Black Friday

• No Black Friday shopping for me! Way too stressful. I'm at work today.
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • I am at the slowest day at work. Ever.

Yawn.
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • I am at work too.  We did go shopping last night though.  We went to the local mall and it was PACKED with people.  We finally got home at about 3:30.  We didn't even get much that's the funny part!!
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I went!! I went out at about 11:30 on Thanksgiving. I met up with one of my co-workers and a couple of her friends. We went to Target, Belk, Gap, Old Navy, and Toys R Us. It really wasn't too bad! I got a cardigan, 3 blu-rays, a short sleeve sweater, a 4 piece luggage set, three button ups with ties for H, a new hoodie, two pairs of boxers and a pair of jeans for H. I did really well, only spent $175 maybe. The longest time we waited was at Belk men's for the shirts for H. THere were only about 8 people in front of us, but it took an hour and a half!! We aren't sure what the deal was there. My co-worker got some good deals at toys r us too. They actually were the least crowded with no lines when we went! I got home at 6:30 :P
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards