Vermont
Options

C Pratte - Seamstress (Fiori Bridal - Essex Junction)

Hello ladies! Some of us on the North Florida local board were wondering about a seamstress by the name of C Pratte. She is somewhat new to our area, but seems to have spent some time doing alterations at Fiori Bridal in Essex Junction.

Can anyone share opinions/experiences with C Pratte? http://www.cpratte.com/

TIA!

Re: C Pratte - Seamstress (Fiori Bridal - Essex Junction)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't speak to C Pratte, but I used Stephanie Wright and she is amazing!  I highly recommend Stephanie.  She does the alterations for Fiori now, and also has a studio. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using Stephanie from Fiori's!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ...neither of which answers the OP's question...
  • Options
    julie102310julie102310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DRanged - Thanks for assist! I didn't want to point that out myself.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No problem. I thought that perhaps the first person to respond didn't even bother to read the content of your post before replying. But after a second person chimed in with an unhelpful comment I figured I'd point it out. Glad you didn't mind.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    C Pratte did the alterations on a bridesmaid dress for me back in 2008.  She was great to work with, very friendly.  She took in the top of the dress, shortened the hem, and fixed some structural problem with the way the dress was made in the top.  She was also very reasonable with her pricing for all three of those items.  The dress looked (and fit) great when she was done.

I looked her up to alter my wedding dress this past year and was disappointed to learn that she had moved.  I would definitely recommend her!
  • Options
    vtarobinsovtarobinso member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to work at Fioris, but after C. left. Everyone had rave reviews of C. I never had her personally alter anything for me, but I never heard bad feedback, and a lot of people would come back looking for her to do alterations after their wedding or for friends weddings. HTH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards