October 2012 Weddings
Options

QOTD 10/31

Happy Halloween Ladies!!

Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?

What was your favorite Halloween costume that you wore growing up? 
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: QOTD 10/31

• Options
    I'm not dressing up. We don't have kids and live in a condo building and so we don't get any trick-or-treaters either. Maybe once we sell the condo and buy and actual house I'll dress up again.

Favourite costume? Hm.. I went as batgirl once. My mom even sewed me a cape. That was pretty cool.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I dressed up in office appropriate Halloween. I have a orange and white stripe shirt and black pants. Plus I have my crystal covered wedding shoes on. 

My favorite costume growing up was a Sally the Ragdoll (Nightmare Before Christmas) costume that my Aunt made me. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I didn't dress up this year, unfortunately. My favorite past costume? Probably Princess Leia!

October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • Options
    snuff9861snuff9861 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I didn't dress up this year. My favourite costume was Sailor Moon. I went as her 4 years in a row.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    The year I went out as GIzmo... I worked at the local food bank.. and the costume was so amazing there is no way you could tell it was me... I took public trasport to and from (Bus/ Metro) was hilarious peoples reactions... I even sat on the bus non chalontly reading a news paper upside down lol haha was fun

we weren't allowed to dress up as kids... our parents were very strict Christians
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards