Kentucky

Reception in Gtown?

Hello all,
I'm trying to find reception options in Georegtown; our wedding will be in Leesburg and the church doesn't really have a fellowship hall or anything. We're looking at Lock and Key in downtown right now and wanted to see some other options for compraison's sake--but neither of us can find anything! Any ideas??

Re: Reception in Gtown?

• KirstenlKirstenl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try cardome center or georgetown college campus halls...not really alot in georgetown unfortunatly. or any of the golf courses, depending on the look yoiur going for  : )
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Canewood, and it was AWESOME.  Not sure what your budget is, but the Hilton Garden Inn has really nice rooms and does weddings.  We had our hotel block there and they were great to work with. 

How many people?
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • edited December 2011

Cardome is a beautiful place!  The Thomas and Mack Center, aka Bengal's Traning Camp, is a fairly nice place.  Several of Gtown's golf courses have facilities for receptions.  Georgetown College is another option.  I had my wedding at Buffalo Trace in Frankfort, we live in G-town and its only like a 20min drive.  You could also look at Midway, I think Midway College has a place.

• edited December 2011
    Try Circa 1840. It is beautiful. My sister and brother-in-law just had their reception there. It accommodated a lot of people and was very reasonably priced.
  • Danielle8778Danielle8778 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     The reason i'm writing today is because im looking for brides to see if they want to sell some of their decor, mason jars, china, little glass vases, anything that has that rustic vintage feel to it, candels and so on after the wedding. That is If it adds to my theme.

That being said if you want to sell some of your stuff after your wedding please be in touch? Just click on to my name and read my post if you feel like you have some stuff that will add to my theme please respond on my post.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards