Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

NWR: Auto Body Repair

Does anyone know of a reliable auto body repair place in the South Hills?  I was in an accident last night in BP (yes, sorry if you were stuck in my traffic for a hot minute there...) and the place they towed my car doesn't even do body work.  So, now it has to go to a different place and I'm completely unfamiliar with shops in the area.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NWR: Auto Body Repair

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow... no recs but just wanted to say hope you are ok and didn't get injured!!
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    same  as gmc - no advice but I hope you are ok!
  • Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Megs, we used to use a place in Upper St. Clair on McLaughlin, I think. I'll see if I can find the name.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies.

Panther... I picked a place the insurance company recommended at the spur of the moment on the phone. I do appreciate you looking, though.  It's hard to be in a place and not  know where to turn (no pun intended... since turning is what caused the accident)!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    carcrashheartcarcrashheart member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    oh, that's too bad. i checked with toole auto body on mcneilly and pruni's on 88 and ended up choosing the latter. they did it much cheaper and did an amazing job. keep it in mind if you have a next time!
  • Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's great you found a place! The shop I was thinking of is Kirsopp Auto Body, if you end up needing a place!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats great you found a place! I feel like I need to give a shout out to this place just in case anyone else needs a good body shop place...
    I went to a place called Plisco Auto Body. Its a super small shop randomly in a residential area...but he cut me such a break on labor and tried to save me as much money as possible.
    here is the info:

(412) 823-1811

221 Bessemer Ave
    East Pittsburgh, PA 15112

Its a family owned place, really small but they were awesome and they had to replace the entire passenger side of my poor car...but it looked brand new when I got it back and they cleaned my car :)
    Sorry to hear about your accident, but atleast everyone is ok!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards