Illinois-Chicago
Options

DJ suggestions??

ok.. looking at Okyne Media Labs, Answer Back Entertainment, Windy City Mix and Sounds Abound.  just set up meetings with Okyne and Sounds. Anyone used any of these ones? Or anyone have already book or met with them??  We want a great DJ/MC to keep our floor packed. Our guests are equally spilt between family and friends.. we are in our mid 20's and want a great night!

Re: DJ suggestions??

• Options
    TEA&CoTEA&Co member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are not on your list, but I'd highly recommend Your Night Productions.  I have been to quite a few weddings where Sounds Abound has DJ'd and they are very good, too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Answer Back Entertainment. They are really good and the owner/DJ Tim has been really nice to work with so far. We booked them after seeing them at a freinds wedding. He had a great setup and he offers uplighting if you need it. His website is www.abdjs.com

They have a nice demo online. http://www.midwestvideoproductions.com/answer_back_entertainment.htm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Spark Entertainment is phenomenal!  My fiancee works for Arlington Toyota Scion and Angel, the owner, is there DJing for all of the customer events at the dealership.  He's also DJed for a few different employees there and has all great reviews!  His website is www.sparkchicagodjs.com - He also has uplighting and photobooth!  The website is cool because we can log on and input all the songs for certain parts of the reception, as well as make a do and do not play list.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ltleenltleen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just want to second Windy City Mix. We met Rodrigo and knew right away that they would do a wonderful job!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We met and booked with Windy City Mix! We thought Rodrigo was very nice, professional, and responsive whenever we contacted him. He's been great so far during the planning process and since he's been doing this for over 15 years (he was a Chicago DJ for years before weddings) we feel like he'll do a great job at our wedding in July. HTH! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    daizee32daizee32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked with Sounds Abound!  They did my sisters wedding last year and were great.  (DJ-Matt Ammons).  I totally recommend them!
    0637_IMG_9731 Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    jlawhead777jlawhead777 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would have to recommend Dependable Wedding Djs, but Your Night Productions is good too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend (like trust them with my wedding recommend) Jay with Something to Dance to. Our floor was packed, he served as a coordinator as well letting us know how much time we had, when our next dance was coming up, even let us know how we were doing on our table visits. I can honestly say our wedding would not have been the same without them. Truly our best vendor and if I were ever to host any other event I would book them right away. Everyone is still complimenting us on how great he was. Sorry that was so long I just have so much respect for what he did to make our wedding amazing!
  • Options
    divadancer11divadancer11 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of any of them. I used to work for Show on the Road Productions. However my rec would be Jeff at Tone Productions, he is a close friend who I worked with at the other DJ company and is doing ours. Tell him I sent you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards